AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Suivant
AuteurMessage

O. Georgia Rosier

O. Georgia Rosier

Parchemins : 689
What are you doing ? : 12ième année Gryffondor - Droit et Justice magique
Nationality & Blood Status : Sang-pur
Are you alone ? : ....
Show me your teeth : LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Tumblr_n753zldWgh1rlb6iho2_400
I look like : Naya Rivera
© Crédits : Blondie & Tumblr
Me myself & I : Zelda & Rosà-Lynn
LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptySam 10 Mai - 8:29

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 3310132324 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Osha A. Hawkins

Osha A. Hawkins

Parchemins : 1098
What are you doing ? : Slytherin for the win, cursus sciences magiques (dixième année).
Nationality & Blood Status : Sang-mêlée franco-anglaise (sang de vélane).
Are you alone ? : Caught in a bad romance.
Show me your teeth : you want them when they don't want you soon as they do feelings change
I look like : Taylor Momsen.
© Crédits : angel dust (avatar), _normreedus & Twisted Sunshine (crackship) & silver lungs (signa).
Me myself & I : L'orpheline hyperactive (Bonnie), la princesse née-moldue (Beatrice)

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 644119CLYDEOSHA3

I don't need the devil now that I've got you.
MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptySam 10 Mai - 10:07

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 1356835084 x2

Nyx-Demetra T. Smith

Nyx-Demetra T. Smith

Parchemins : 561
What are you doing ? : Serpentard // Cursus Commerce et négociations magiques
Nationality & Blood Status : Anglaise // Sang-Mêlé
Are you alone ? : Célibataire
Show me your teeth : LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Tumblr_mq0o4uJbWS1rftd23o1_500
I look like : Ksenia Solo
MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptySam 10 Mai - 11:45

+1

Osha A. Hawkins

Osha A. Hawkins

What are you doing ? : Slytherin for the win, cursus sciences magiques (dixième année).
Show me your teeth : you want them when they don't want you soon as they do feelings change
© Crédits : angel dust (avatar), _normreedus & Twisted Sunshine (crackship) & silver lungs (signa).
Me myself & I : L'orpheline hyperactive (Bonnie), la princesse née-moldue (Beatrice)

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 644119CLYDEOSHA3

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptySam 10 Mai - 12:55

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 827082488 x2

Nyx-Demetra T. Smith

Nyx-Demetra T. Smith

Show me your teeth : LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Tumblr_mq0o4uJbWS1rftd23o1_500
MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptySam 10 Mai - 17:39

+1

Thalia A. Beurk

Thalia A. Beurk

Parchemins : 422
What are you doing ? : ancienne verte & argent et ancienne poursuiveuse chez les Canons de Chudley, gère la boutique Barjow&Beurk qu'elle a hérité de son père
Nationality & Blood Status : anglaise & sang-pur
Are you alone ? : emportés par la foule qui nous traîne, nous entraîne, nous éloigne l'un de l'autre
Show me your teeth : she doesn t know the effect she can have
I look like : natalie dormer
© Crédits : angel dust (avatar), _normreedus (crackships), tumblr (gif)
Me myself & I :
le très sexy capitaine des gryffondor (eoghan)

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptySam 10 Mai - 18:41

x 2 LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 2845031844

Osha A. Hawkins

Osha A. Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptySam 10 Mai - 20:43

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 3939291333 x2

Thalia A. Beurk

Thalia A. Beurk

What are you doing ? : ancienne verte & argent et ancienne poursuiveuse chez les Canons de Chudley, gère la boutique Barjow&Beurk qu'elle a hérité de son père
Are you alone ? : emportés par la foule qui nous traîne, nous entraîne, nous éloigne l'un de l'autre
Me myself & I :

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptySam 10 Mai - 21:31

x2 LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 1602952725

Nyx-Demetra T. Smith

Nyx-Demetra T. Smith

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptySam 10 Mai - 21:39

+1 vote !

O. Georgia Rosier

O. Georgia Rosier

Show me your teeth : LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Tumblr_n753zldWgh1rlb6iho2_400
MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyLun 12 Mai - 17:12

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 135122717 

Beatrice E-M. Windsor

Beatrice E-M. Windsor

Parchemins : 341
What are you doing ? : 14ème année chez les Serdaigles, cursus médicomage.
Nationality & Blood Status : Princesse née-moldue.
Are you alone ? : Fiancée à Amadeus Lestrange.
Show me your teeth : shekh ma shieraki anni
I look like : Florence Welch
© Crédits : angel dust (avatar), _normreedus & NarglesQueen (crackships)
Me myself & I : La métamorphomage rebelle (Osha) & l'orpheline hyperactive (Bonnie).

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Tumblr_mhcvmtNQf61rqxi6no2_500

Ooh you make me live, whatever this world can give to me it's you you're all I see. Ooh you're the best friend that I ever had, I've been with you such a long time, you're my sunshine and I want you to know that my feelings are true I really love you.
MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyMar 13 Mai - 17:21

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 1307727097 

O. Georgia Rosier

O. Georgia Rosier

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyMar 13 Mai - 17:39

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 1356835084 

Eoghan L. Lynch

Eoghan L. Lynch

Parchemins : 64
What are you doing ? : quatorzième année chez les Gryffondor et capitaine de l'équipe de quidditch, a été en double cursus les trois premières années d’université en sports et politicomagie. Termine maintenant son cursus en politicomagie
Nationality & Blood Status : irlandais par son père, anglais par sa mère, sang-mêlé
Are you alone ? : en couple avec Bonnie, poursuiveuse de l'équipe des gryffondor
Show me your teeth : sweeter than heaven and hotter than hell
I look like : sam clafin
Me myself & I : la blonde frappadingue (Thalia)
MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyMar 13 Mai - 19:34

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 4067054289

A. Zelda Svetlanova

A. Zelda Svetlanova

Parchemins : 84
What are you doing ? : Héritière principalement - Travaille au service des relations étrangères russe et dirige le pôle organisation d’événements.
Nationality & Blood Status : Sang-Pur russe
Show me your teeth : LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Tumblr_mnrs1pWo4N1sr4z1eo9_250
I look like : Scarlett Johansson
Me myself & I : Georgia & Rosà-Lynn
MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyMer 14 Mai - 8:17

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 2845031844 

Thalia A. Beurk

Thalia A. Beurk

Me myself & I :

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyMer 28 Mai - 19:00

x2 LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 1602952725

E. Bonnie Havisham

E. Bonnie Havisham

Parchemins : 508
What are you doing ? : Onzième année chez les Gryffondors, cursus Auror, poursuiveuse.
Nationality & Blood Status : Sang-pure d'origine russe.
Are you alone ? : En couple avec le capitaine de Quidditch de Gryffondor, Eoghan Lynch.
Show me your teeth : LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Tumblr_nc5igo4K6N1tf2enoo1_250
I look like : Jennifer Lawrence
© Crédits : gentle heart (avatar)
Me myself & I : La métamorphomage rebelle (Osha) & la princesse née-moldue (Beatrice)

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Tumblr_nf8swjJnFd1rrb9xco5_250

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyDim 1 Juin - 13:57

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 2286185837 x2

LES TOPS ONT ÉTÉ REMIS A ZERO LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 1166090137

Osha A. Hawkins

Osha A. Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyDim 1 Juin - 18:03

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 3310132324

E. Bonnie Havisham

E. Bonnie Havisham

What are you doing ? : Onzième année chez les Gryffondors, cursus Auror, poursuiveuse.
Are you alone ? : En couple avec le capitaine de Quidditch de Gryffondor, Eoghan Lynch.
Show me your teeth : LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Tumblr_nc5igo4K6N1tf2enoo1_250
Me myself & I : La métamorphomage rebelle (Osha) & la princesse née-moldue (Beatrice)

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Tumblr_nf8swjJnFd1rrb9xco5_250

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyDim 1 Juin - 20:23

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 135122717 x2

Beatrice E-M. Windsor

Beatrice E-M. Windsor

Me myself & I : La métamorphomage rebelle (Osha) & l'orpheline hyperactive (Bonnie).

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Tumblr_mhcvmtNQf61rqxi6no2_500

Ooh you make me live, whatever this world can give to me it's you you're all I see. Ooh you're the best friend that I ever had, I've been with you such a long time, you're my sunshine and I want you to know that my feelings are true I really love you.
MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyDim 1 Juin - 22:59

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 1307727097 x2

Osha A. Hawkins

Osha A. Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyLun 2 Juin - 7:25

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 2845031844

E. Bonnie Havisham

E. Bonnie Havisham

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyLun 2 Juin - 10:08

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 2404446198 x2

Beatrice E-M. Windsor

Beatrice E-M. Windsor

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyLun 2 Juin - 13:31

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 568241090 x2

Osha A. Hawkins

Osha A. Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyLun 2 Juin - 15:55

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 255266801 x 2

E. Bonnie Havisham

E. Bonnie Havisham

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyLun 2 Juin - 17:57

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 3605450438 x2

Beatrice E-M. Windsor

Beatrice E-M. Windsor

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 EmptyLun 2 Juin - 20:05

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 3584940130 x2

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !   LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world ! - Page 16 Empty

LES TOPS ET SITES DE PUB + I'm on the top of the world !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 16 sur 17Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Suivant